1.27.2009

I got an award!

The Two Little Lambs blog gave me an award today! Thanks! :)

For the Lemonade Award, here are the rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE!

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Here are 10 blogs that I think show Great Attitude and/or Gratitude:

I'm not sure if all of these fit the bill of great attitude or gratitude, but all of them put ME in a good mood, therefore I feel they have great attitude. Lol.

1. The Chloe Conspiracy. I love this blog. I love Chloe's fashion sense, and her adorable puppies. Plus, she makes me laugh. Love that too.

2. Freckles Chic. I actually just stumbled upon this blog recently. I adore their home, and all the little improvements they've done. This blog inspires me!

3. Yellow Brick Blog. This blog is so cute, and I always enjoy reading her posts.

4. The Lettered Cottage. Love her decorating style! Enough said.

5. Nicole's Guide to Style. Nicole has impeccable taste. I wish she'd be my personal shopper!

6. I Heart Cuppycakes. Who doesn't love a cupcake? Seriously. Plus Clara is a sweetheart.

7. In Her Shoes. Andrea is someone who inspired me to buy my first SLR camera just by reading her blog (photography is always something I've loved but never thought I could actually take great pics). She's very talented.

8. Elements of Style. I wish she would come and decorate my house. I love her style, and she has amazing taste.

9. Fashion Under $100. This is a great blog and I would like to thank Dana for providing us with breakdowns celebrity outfits for less.

10. NieNie Dialogues. Just for being incredibly strong, and inspiring.

I think that's it! If you haven't visited these blogs yet, what are you waiting for??

4 comments:

Lettered Cottage said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
:-)

I've added this sweet little award to my blog, and linked to your blog too!

Layla
The Lettered Cottage

CB said...

Aawww thanks J! Me a sweetheart? Shucks... Takes one to know one ;)
/Clara

Freckles Chick said...

Talk about inspiration! I just spent hours perusing all your fab finds! Amazing.

Thank you so much for the award--you are too kind =)

And thanks for dropping by my blog w/ your comments. That really keeps me going!

Lyndsy said...

I am so late for sending this but thank you for the award! I always look to your site for inspiration and good finds :)