12.03.2008

Miu Miu Bow Satchel

This bag by Miu Miu originally retailed for $1050 but seems to be sold out everywhere online. This particular bag has been spotted on Vanessa Hudgens (picture credit unknown) in the past.


If you want a similar bag for less, try this version from Shop Suey Boutique. It retails for $58 and comes in pewter, black (both pictured below), red, and brown. Click here to purchase. ***I just received an email that Shop Suey will be taking an automatic 20% off of all orders from now until Christmas!!***



4 comments:

Advo said...

OMG, thank you so much! I've always adore the Miu Miu Bow bag, but it's just so expensive! Thanks!

CB said...

Love this purse!! Should I get red or black?? J rocks!
/Clara

Babe Overload said...

amazing!!! love this blog <3

Anonymous said...

I got the MIU MIU bag and i am so glad I bought it! yes it is an expensive bag, but it is totally worth it. I also bught the mulberry bayswater but I must tell you, the miu miu is the one I get most compliments for! so go for the miu miu, u will not regret it!!